A native Nebraskan from a college town in Iowa encountering Oxford England. I don't know what I'll experience this fall, but I know it will be amazing. When I tell people I am studying English and writing it is no more than an easy answer. Truly I have left the country to embark upon a life changing adventure.
I read your previous entry and fully enjoyed every minute of it. Then I looked at some pictures and now I want to go out to eat and have someone buy me a fruit platter and other things! That is so great. What a stellar birthday!
2 comments:
I read your previous entry and fully enjoyed every minute of it. Then I looked at some pictures and now I want to go out to eat and have someone buy me a fruit platter and other things! That is so great. What a stellar birthday!
Dude, who is Pearson.
And I read your posts all the time too!
And I rinse it off while I'm rinsing out my conditioner.
Post a Comment